Monday, July 2, 2012

1st Day (5/29/2012)

Its Been A long While since i have not posted anything about the status of the Room, this was the first day you see al lot of my old systems were in a room in my old apartment, so ihad to move them. This wasn't a very happy journey since, a lot of humidity there made most of my collection irreplaceable pretty much horrid!!!, well this iis how the room looked after everything was in it not a pretty sight.








I Know, I know that if you notice, there is a Accordeon there, Im an accordion player awkward site (I know) and believe it or not i have been asked as to is that one of my modified systems, and no its just a simple accordion.

Also A lot of boba fett heads and space ships (Slave 1's), I Collect Everything i can find about Boba Fett, im a boba Freak.

My Goal Is To Make The most kick ass "Room Of Doom" ever done, as to my pleasantness its going good this was the first day. MAD FUNNY

No comments:

Post a Comment