Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Stage 1: Genesis.... I mean the beggining not the sistem ;:p

Hiya!! This is gonna be my main blog, and you can leave as much comments as you wish. If i find these annoying or way off topic im just gonna erase them. This is not youtube, where people suddenly start talking about ten thosand things except the subject at hand or go way beyond incoherent that is all i ask. Well this is chapter 1 of my video game collection room Im gonna write this blog in both spanish and english and later on will sell whatever people donate that happens to be repeated the story as to why this huge chamber of my dreams began is quite complex... You see My main goal was to have the biggest video game collection in the carribean. But then this goal changed every single time I was paying a checkout in ebay , i saw a donation button i always donate no matter the charity 35.00 dollars so i thought.Military dogs , red cross you name it so i figured to add a donation button for the room boy has it grown still very far from what i hoped since we are in just level 1. I will add the first pictures which dont show what you expect just a normal messed up room.

No comments:

Post a Comment