Monday, June 11, 2012

All My Modded Systems (Update 1)

(before you ask these are prototypes currently, not for sale
unless you're price tickles me makes me wiggle like a elmo doll.)

1.The Xbox Acid Green Version
This one was my first and its my baby of course.



Now im gonna use very big letters to explain the power of this "Xbox".Which i call The Xbox Acid Green Version, only on Puerto Rico.


Features:

* Customization made on official xbox console, UK-PAL

* It's made professionally by ME!

* a "GOD" of retro-consoles.

* Plays the best arcades ever made.

* Dashboard prepared to, listen musics, play videos, pictures and etc ...

* This version has Arcade games, Nes , Super Nintendo , Megadrive , Nintendo 64 ... any doubt just ask about this.


2.The Wifey's Wii:

I was asking myself how the hell was i gonna find something gamerlike to give to my wife, and well I did what to my opinion is a abomination. Obviously she loved it!, it has no modded games etc its just look, unless you count marth looking like sephiroth as a mod it has no customization :p.



3.Nintoaster 64:

The Toaster was my...i will confess, rip off, from stickyhands, (Nintoaster fron Angry video Game nerd.) Except mine is a nintendo 64, its incredible how much space a toaster has to  hold a game no to mention every single, component, controller and extra memory.I have done a lot of these, and i have sold some as well.






4.My Customized NES's :

These are my most basic custom systems in my room of doom, theyre only artwork-wise, just the drawing but i must say i am extremely proud of them, i am working on more this is my zelda and mario custom NES's.



5.EL Enjendro Del Diablo Pc:

well this is my favorite and most expensive modded console, or lets say hardware this PC, done by me in puerto rico is actually quite famous, since it plays Xbox 360 and PS3 Games as well behold, The Devils Son.


This is not the end, Whenever i Finish my next system (modded system) i will upload the info. Give it a like or comment for support THANKS for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment